Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
Make your own Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles to give your kids a healthy treat. This kid friendly recipe is so easy. And it only uses 2 ingredients! The recipe makes 4 frozen blueberry vanilla yogurt popsicles.
2-Ingredients to make Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles:
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup + 3 T. vanilla yogurt
How to Make Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles:
1. Let the frozen blueberries thaw for a few minutes. Once soft enough, mash the blueberries with a fork. Set aside approximately 1/4 of the blueberries for the last layer. Divide and pour the remaining blueberries into the 4 compartments of an Ice Pop Mold to make the first (top) layer.
2. Divide and spoon 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt into the 4 compartments of the ice pop mold to create the second (middle) layer.
3. Mix 3T. of vanilla yogurt with the blueberry set aside in step #1. Then pour this into the ice pop mold as well, creating the last layer.
4. Insert the ice pop cover or popsicle sticks (paddle pop stick in Australia). Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.